Thursday, January 12, 2012

With a new year comes a new work space!

After much thought and reorganization, finally my studio work space is finished! Complete with large work table, sewing station and industrial grade paper cutter, all in the amazing color duo of Tiffany blue (teal to most people) and coral. And one more thing - something no work space (or hard-working mom) can do without... a fainting chair! 


Now you can see where all the 'magic' happens! Enjoy!

























































Below is my all-time favorite photo of my sweet little men that I had to include somewhere! This photo doesn't do it justice, but it really is amazing!



















Saving the best for last: my crystal chandelier, 'dream' window and fainting chair!






































Thanks for visiting!
Check back next week for a year in review: the highlights of 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment